Thursday, May 28, 2009

Identity

Identity is a new and interesting range from Harlequin including fabrics and wallpaper. I have to say that I don't usually include negative material here as the beauty of your own blog is that you get to put on exactly what you like. However, I was amazed by the variation in colourways in the collection and how differently they made me feel about the same pattern. So for the first time I am sharing a few shots that I personally am not so crazy about but also two that I like very much. See below and you will see what I mean. I suppose the moral of the story is never to write off a whole collection until you have seen the full range of colours.

Really like this:

Not so sure about this:


Again, liking this one:

Very unsure about this one:

Images: Perception and Illuminate by www.harlequin.uk.com

1 comment:

Lorna said...

oooooh, I like the yellow and turquoise or is it teal? I agree with you on the one you weren't sure of - think it would make my eyes go funny too!
It's true what you say though, different colours can make some patterns look so different.