Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas books

Books have always been a big part of Christmas in my house - as children we were always given books and we still, as adults, exchange a lot of books as gifts. I have a lovely collection of Christmas books my boys have been given over the years which I put away each year with the decorations.



If I had one of these wall mounted book racks I could create a little Christmas library and then after Christmas put out all the new books to make sure they get well read. I think these are a lovely feature in a small child's room as so any children's books are works of art in themselves. These are from Pottery Barn in the US. I have not seen similar for sale in Australia but they would not be too hard to replicate.

Images: Pottery Barn, via Little Green Notebook

No comments: