Monday, January 11, 2010

Time to table scape

I always feel after Christmas is a great time to take a step back and look at your side tables and mantlepieces and re-evaluate what is there. Mine are covered in cards and lights and garlands at Christmas so once Jan 6 rolls round the house looks very bare when I have taken them all down. So I've been going through some cupboards, pulling out some prints that haven't been displayed for a while and earmarked others for framing. Then off to get a few flowers and I'll be back on track.



Images: Tom Scheerer via Glimpse of Style, Phoebe Howard via ABT, Notebook

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Great idea, the new year always brings a fresh new lease of life and why not extend it to your table tops.

Rachael

Samy said...

These are just beautiful, simple yet stylish.

If you have time do check out a giveaway on my blog for Australian readers :)

The House That A-M Built said...

Oh yes I am in the framing/flowers mood too. I think it might have to wait until school goes back though! A-M xx